Are you considering a community for your business but have no idea how or where to start?
The recording of the Community Curious Workshop will help you learn how to implement strategies to build your own paid online community on any platform.
In addition to the recording, you will receive BONUS checklists, templates, and a few recommended tools to get you started.
The goal is to help you find calm in this challenging process of gaining clarity on a community structure and strategy.
This is the MOST IMPORTANT step that a lot of people skip.
If you want to save yourself some time, energy, and money, the low cost of this workshop will save you HUNDREDS of dollars and COUNTLESS HOURS of stress.
In addition to the BONUS, you’ll receive feedback from me directly. You can email me your questions and I’ll personally email and/or set up a time to go over any areas that aren’t clear to help you feel confident in your launch.
- During this workshop, you’ll learn how to use your existing network to identify the problem you solve and how a community could be the way to use your experience, expertise, and wisdom to bring your community members together.
- By discovering your “ideal member” with surveys, workshops, and interviews, you can validate your community offer before you go to market.
- Once you’ve found your “ideal members” you can invite them into a space, be that an email, a zoom call, or an online community on a platform like Mighty Networks.
- You’ll learn how to decide between a cohort-led, course-led, or a monthly subscription program thanks to your ideal members telling you how they would best be served.
- You’ll also learn the 5 steps to building and launching your first paid online community.
“Deb takes something that feels so overwhelming and simply settles you into a foundation.
She has this ability to keep you focusing on your North Star while at the same time creating space for the unknown.
She is brilliant, she is calm and we couldn’t have done this without her.”
– Sarah Hines, Host of Rivera Leadership Support Community. (January 2022)
About Deb Schell, Community Strategist
“After I saw the massive impact that an online community had in my own life, I wanted to help others create transformational communities to help not only themselves by adding an additional revenue stream to their business, but also for them to scale, grow, and impact the lives of others around the globe.”
Deb Schell, Creator of Find Calm Here LLC is a Community Strategist who helps female entrepreneurs, leaders, and executives find a calm building, launching, and growing paid online communities so that they can lead with energy, confidence, and purpose.
She’s been passionate about bringing people together for over 10 years in person. Over the past few years, Deb has discovered that virtual communities help connect people whom they may never meet in their physical community.
As a Mighty Networks Community Member for over 2 years, Deb transformed her life with the support and encouragement of a community of peers all interested in becoming location independent. This community helped her quit my corporate job and become location independent.
In the past 5 years, Deb paid off $46K of debt, traveled Internationally for the first time, went skydiving, became a river rafting guide, became a minimalist, discovered online courses, created a location-independent business, launched an online community, and started a podcast.
This wouldn’t have been possible without the tools, training, and accountability provided within a private, online community focused on Deb’s success and off of social media platforms that distract and lead to a deeper sense of disconnection.
Learn more about how the POWER OF COMMUNITY can be an amazing tool to help you scale your business in as little as 90 days!
“Deb was the thought partner and Might Network strategist I needed to help build a framework out for a challenge I want to run in my group.
Before our sessions, I wasn’t sure how to pull all of the pieces together and was a bit overwhelmed by all of the ideas I had
— afterward, I felt super clear and quickly took action to bring the challenge to life.”
– Allegra Stein, Host of Misfit to Maverick Community (January 2022)
Check out these popular episodes
Read our blog
On Wednesday, June 15th at 12 PM Eastern, Join the Find Calm Here Community for a LIVE Interview with Sarah Hines, the Leading while Healing Network host, who will share her community-building journey.